We know what matters most when it comes to caring for your child. Our early learning centre provides:
• A positive and supportive environment
• Staff that are qualified, experienced, friendly and loving
• A safe and secure environment
• A high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
• Clear and regular communication about your child’s progress, routine and activities using StoryPark
• Fun, innovative and creative programs
• Fantastic facilities and resources
• A stimulating curriculum
• A focus on continual improvement and consistency
Our educators are dedicated to providing your child with a learning centre experience that exceeds expectations on a daily basis. We will do everything in our power to make sure that your child gets the best start in life.
We operate with a ‘learning through play’ approach to childcare. Our curriculum stems from the National Quality Framework, which is a set of regulations implemented by the Council of Australian Governments to assist childcare settings and their educators to recognise, respect, and maximise the potential and learning development of children outside formal schooling systems.
Don’t hesitate to Contact Us for more information. We hope to meet you and your child soon!